After a long 18 months of working hard and trying different avenues, I am seeing success in my Network Marketing Business!! A friend asked me – What Do I Do Every Day To Build My Business? While there are things that I do every day, there are also many things that I’ve learned about shifting my MINDSET that contribute to my success.
Here I list the key things anyone needs to do if you want to see success in your Network Marketing business. Disclaimer: I am new in this business. This is what has worked for me, and there are many others have experienced much more insight into this area 🙂
1. Make sure you are with the right company. It’s not about the comp plan. That is important too. But you need to be aligned with a product and company that you are passionate about. I’m in my third company and I joined it because I could combine my need and desire for better health with my desire to become financially free. This will result in more people working with you – they will see your natural passion and excitement about the product and know that you are sincere and honest.
2. Understand that you are building a network of people that are working together to help others. Whether helping your company teammates or helping your customers and prospects, your attitude must be about helping others. Helping others – it will reward you and it will come back to you. Participate in group meetings and events. Help others share content or help with a problem. Support your team and your peers and it will ALL come back to you in your business.
3. Always be prospecting. Whomever you meet throughout the day, ask yourself, how would I share information about my product and/or business with this person? Whether or not you talk to them the first time you meet them or the 10th time, think about how you would talk to them. It could be as a customer, as a business partner, as a business builder. As a customer, the benefit could be health or commission dollars, as a business partner you could be starting a team together or advertising together, and as a business builder it could be financial freedom, extra money on the side, or tax benefits. This will adjust as you know them better and know more about them. But always be thinking about how you would share with them, and how what you have to offer could HELP them.
4. Make a list of people you know. I can hear the groans. The first time you look, you may not see that you have anyone to call. Spend a couple of weeks learning your business then look at your list again. As you learn and get more comfortable and develop better strategies, you will see people on your list differently. You may not use it right away, but keep your list and evolve it with you as you learn and grow.
5. Learn this and apply it when you are thinking about talking to someone: If you don’t ask, the answer is NO. Say it again. If you don’t ask, the answer is NO.
6. Most of us project what we THINK people will say when we talk to them. Do whatever you can to shut that voice down. It is usually fear based and will keep you from talking. Keep on point with how you want to talk to them, how it will HELP them, and stop projecting what you THINK they will say – 9 out of 10 times the answer is different than you have thought it would be!
7. Be consistent in your daily tasks. I call at least 2 people I know every day, talk to them about what THEY are doing and share what you are doing. I have a 30 minute Facebook strategy for interacting with friends and networking with new ones, an automated Twitter Friend Adder, and an automated YouTube friend adder. Make yourself a list of what you need to do every day to get more eyes on your website or on you and your products.
8. JUST DO IT. Set yourself goals. And do whatever it takes to achieve them. Don’t put them off until next month. Go after them one step at a time, don’t get discouraged, and figure out a way to meet your goals.
9. Find a good team. What I learned as a newbie in Network Marketing is that your success and longevity relies on getting someone to join you in your business. When you do get someone, you rarely have the time to nurture that person and teach them how to do the same. You are busy trying to get your next person. When you are on a team, a team where the members are truly after the same purpose, they will help not only your new person, but how you can achieve continued success in building out your team. Team members and leaders, strategies to help everyone succeed, will elevate everyone on the team to new heights of success.
In summary, finding a team that helps you learn the business WHILE you are building your business, a product that you can really stand behind and be passionate about, formulating the proper mindset, applying consistency in your daily practices, learn how to always be prospecting, and work on knocking out fears that keep you from moving forward. All of these practices will help contribute to YOUR success in Network Marketing.
If you have experienced a early success in this business and have other tips to add, please leave a comment here about your experience.
If you like this post, please share it with your friends!
To your fast and sustained success!!